Business And Personal Lines of Credit
Asset Based Line of Credit
Asset-based, digital lender filling a significant
working capital financing product gap in the small and mid-sized business segment, $1MM to $20MM annual revenue.
Bringing a “bankable” working capital financing
product to an “underserved” market with our NonNotified Revolving Line of Credit.
Product: Revolving Line of Credit Facility Size: $250,000 to $5,000,000
Term: 12 months (revolving) Security: Accounts Receivables
Interest Rate: 7.99% to 18.99%
Target Customer: B2B Annual Revenue: $1,000,000 to $20,000,000
Time in Business: >2 years
Top Industries: Manufacturing Wholesale Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Waste Management
- Business Services
- Value Proposition: On Demand Liquidity
- Self Service Client Portal
- Non Notified
- True Revolver
- Application to Funding in 47 days
- No Application Fees
- Non Depository Institution
P.O. Financing & Factoring
– Companies that provide a commercial service to another business can utilize this tool for immediate cash for their invoices. SBC provides one of the top back offices with the following additional services to support our clients:
Lines from $25k-$10 Million
Your bank maintains the client relationship
Your bank keeps Depository & Treasury Management relationship
No early termination fee when they return to you
Factoring is an exit solution for special credits or workouts
Work with start-ups
Work with business restructuring, Chapter 11, DIP, etc.
No long term contracts
Your bank takes the client back when they are ready the cost of goods and ancillary costs, or up to 80%
Credit Checks – Steering clients away from companies that don’t pay.
Invoice Review – Reducing errors on invoicing – reason for slow pay.
Collections – Initiating friendly calls to get clients paid.
P .O. Financing – This is a cash ﬂow tool for importers, exporters and distributors to pay up to 100% of the total P .O. amount to fullﬁll the order.
Some of the Industries We Help…
- Oil & Gas
- Service Companies
Second Position Factoring
The key criteria for factoring are:
- B2B business with invoices billed in arrears (not purchase orders)
- 530+ FICO and $20K+ monthly revenue
- Not trucking, construction, agriculture, medical, or “sin industries”
- “Notable” debtors: payers on the invoices each generate more than $10M in annual revenue.
- Facility Size – $20K-$2.5 Million
- Lien Position – First or behind a bank/SBA
- Time in Business – 3 months
- 3 months of bank statements and / or a bank connection
- Proof of ownership
- Invoices to be factored
- AR aging report
- P&L (Minimum 3 months)