Private Hard Money
Private Hard Money Loans are often utilized when: ‘time is essential’, ‘the projects or property does not meet the criteria of conventional lenders’, ‘bad credit’, ‘bankruptcies’, ‘judgments’, ‘foreclosures’ or ‘IRS problems’.
Private Money Financing (Minimum $100K)
Does NOT handle 1-4 family residential loans.
In order to interest a Private Money Investor in financing a project the borrower must be willing to adhere to the basics of Hard Money Lending.
The term “Hard Money” actually derived from the idea that the Project is hard to finance, not that the Lenders are Hard to work with.
Hard Money Lenders often will take higher risks and loan money quicker to Qualified Projects than the Conventional Lenders, at a higher rate, but the project must make financial sense.
The most important factor to a Hard Money Lender is risk of their investment and the collateral of the project.
Our Network of Hard Money Lenders specialize in hard to place short-term real estate-secured loans including commercial, construction, bridge, land acquisition, development, raw land and other real estate related loans. Loan sizes will range from $100,000 to No-Limit.
Private Money Rates, Terms & LTV/LTC:
- Terms will be relative to the risk of the project.
Loan to Value
- Commercial Loans: LTV’s usually range from 55%-65% (special circumstances up to 70%).
- Multi-Family Loans: LTV’s usually range from 55%-65% (special circumstances up to 75%)
- Raw Land Loans: LTV’s usually range from 35%-50% of “As Is” Value based on recent comparables. With acquisitions purchase price will be considered.
|AGGRESSIVE PRIVATE HARD MONEY PROGRAM:
*Interest Rates Generally 12% +
Private Money Rates Typically: 10.5% – 16%
Points: Range from 3 – 10 points (including investor & brokers).
Note: Aggressive Private Money may require 10% Loan Servicing Fee.
Closing Costs: Paid by the Borrower(s) and/or out of the proceeds of financing.
Third Party Reports i.e., appraisals, BPO’s environmentals, surveys etc.: Paid by the Borrower
- Acquisitions – Seller can pay a portion of these costs ‘case by case’
- Refinances – Some costs can be paid at closing
Due Diligence & Commitment Fees Dependent on each deal individually, we strive to keep this minimal and to include the cost of BPO (Broker Price Opinion) when applicable.
- To Apply for Real Estate Financing we request a completed application along with Identification such as a Drivers License and Passport.
- Upon receipt of a completed and signed application we typically process in 5 – 72 hours.
Process: For fastest processing (5 – 72 hrs) send in a completed & signed real estate application to email@example.com, attention Lori.
However, a 1003 with trimerge and/or an ‘Executive Summary’ of the Project for initial review is acceptable. The Summary must be clear, concise, realistic, and honest. It should consist of 1 – 5 pages of details on the Project or Property, the Funding Request exit strategy.
The following information to be available upon request (if applicable):
* A “Source and Use of Funds” statement, including cash
equity involvement from the Borrower(s).
* A detailed Financial Projection of the Project.
* A detailed discussion of the background and experience
of the Borrower(s).
* Borrower(s) and Project current Financial Statements and
* Area maps.
* Site plans, building plans, a cost breakdown and color photos
of project if available.
* Appraisals, Environmental Studies, Engineering reports,
Market or Feasibility studies where available.