Real Estate Investor Loans
National mortgage lender focused on the needs of experienced, locally expert residential investors.
Investors value our fast, simple and dependable process, and because we lend based primarily on the property, there are no income verifications and no debt-to-income calculations. Good credit score, we have reduced rates and fees available too.
Investment Real Estate Funding
There’s potentially a ton of money to be made in investing in investment real estate, but obtaining and building-out investment real estate requires financing. Not every investor has hundreds of thousands or millions sitting around to invest in real estate. In fact, most investors rely on some sort of financing to purchase and build-out investment real estate. Getting the right financing with the lowest rates is crucial, as every dollar spent in interest to a lender, is a dollar in lost profits for yourself.
What Is Real Estate Investing?
Real estate investing is a broad category of operating, investing, and financial activities centered around making money from tangible property or cash flows somehow tied to a tangible property.
There are four main ways to make money in real estate:
1. Real Estate Appreciation: This is when the property increases in value. This may be due to a change in the real estate market that increases demand for property in your area. It could use be due to upgrades you put into your real estate investment to make it more attractive to potential buyers or renters. Real estate appreciation is a tricky game, though.
2. Cash Flow Income (Rent): This type of real estate investment focuses on buying a real estate property, such as an apartment building, and operating it so you collect a stream of cash from rent. Cash flow income can be generated from apartment buildings, office buildings, rental houses, and more.
3. Real Estate Related Income: This is income generated by brokers and other industry specialists who make money through commissions from buying and selling
4. Ancillary Real Estate Investment Income: For some real estate investments, this can be a huge source of profit. Ancillary real estate investment income includes things like vending machines in office buildings or laundry facilities in low-rent apartments. In effect, they serve as mini-businesses within a bigger real estate investment, letting you make money from a semi-captive collection of customers.
- Rental Loans Available (NO Employment Verification, NO Sourcing of Funds, NO Income Verification)
- 650 Min. Credit Score
- Close in Weeks, not Months
- Up to 75% LTV on Purchases and Refi Cash-Outs
- Rates as Low as 7.25%
- Buy and Hold Products (30-Year Amortizations)
- Min. Loan Amount: $45K, Max Loan Amount: $1 million, depending on loan product
- No Sourcing or Seasoning of Funds
- 30-Day Seasoning on Refis
- Investors ONLY
- Fully Amortizing 30-Year Buy & Hold Products (Rental360, STRPro & LTRFlex)